You won’t believe these dads!
If your dad has done any of these things, he’s probably crying out for the daddest present of them all this Father’s Day. Yup, it's toilet paper #practical
1. Push dad dancing beyond 'the running man'
2. Become a human swing set
3. Pass on how to win at life
4. Be the responsible adult
5. Come over to fix the dishwasher everything
6. Take one for the team
7. Listen to your new fangled music
8. Understand that sometimes, sleeping is more important than breathing
9. Show Superman up. Big time
10. Sacrifice some hair for the greater good
11. Get you the latest gadgets
12. Take on nature. And win
Let dad know he’s the best with 48 rolls of soft, toilet paper that lasts ages.
Toilet paper that builds toilets